From Kresge Library
Compiled By Corey Seeman
 Fair Trade Organizations
- Website of the Fair Trade Federation (Mission: "The Fair Trade Federation is the trade association that strengthens and promotes North American organizations fully committed to fair trade. The Federation is part of the global fair trade movement, building equitable and sustainable trading partnerships and creating opportunities to alleviate poverty."
- General information about Fair Trade
- Publications include many resources that are free to students
- Other resources and downloads
- Mission Statement: "The Fair Trade Resource Network (FTRN) seeks to improve people’s lives through Fair Trade alternatives by providing information, leadership, and inspiration. FTRN gathers, develops, and disseminates educational resources to people and organizations interested in the movement to build a more just and sustainable world through Fair Trade."
- The "Learn Up" Section provides information and FAQs to learn more about Fair Trade.
- Links to publications, many of which are freely available via the web.
- The Fairtrade Labeling Organizations International (FLO) "is a non-profit, multi-stakeholder association involving 23 member organizations (Labelling Initiatives and Producer Networks), traders and external experts. The organization develops and reviews Fairtrade standards and provides support to Fairtrade Certified Producers by assisting them in gaining and maintaining Fairtrade certification and capitalizing on market opportunities."
- Useful information on the site includes: annual reports, newsletters, news, and case studies showing the impact of Fair Trade.
- TransFair USA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and "one of twenty members of Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (FLO), and the only third-party certifier of Fair Trade products in the United States."
- Resources on the site include: Annual Reports and Financial Statements, Fair Trade Information and Resources & a list of organizations that sell Fair Trade goods.
- Also includes information about jobs and internships/volunteer opportunities.
 European Fair Trade Organizations
- Great source for reports about Fair Trade activity in Europe
- See also the European Observatory on Fair Trade Public Procurement
 Organizations Working on Fair Trade Issues
- Major supporter of Fair Trade projects
- Useful resources include the blog (covering news and events), resources to download, and pages that describe their work with coffee and chocolate.
- Search of Oxfam International's site for projects on Fair Trade