From Kresge Library
Information about Kresge Business Administration Library.
 Kresge Library Orientation Materials
 Kresge Library Annual Reports
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- About the Annual Reports
- These will be released by September and cover the previous academic year.
- The report describes the library and showcases library initiatives, collection news, organizational changes, new staff, presentations & publications, and other news from the last academic year.
- We even have Kresge Library By the Numbers, which gives you a sense of the number of page views in Kresge databases and questions answered by the librarians.
 Articles written by Kresge Librarians and Staff
- See Kresge Collection in Deep Blue, Michigan's Institutional Repository, titled Ross School of Business, Kresge Business Library - Papers & Presentation Series
- Papers of note include:
- Berdish, Laura and Seeman, Corey(2010) "A Reference-Intensive Embedded Librarian Program: Kresge Business Administration Library's Program to Support Action-Based Learning at the Ross School of Business", Public Services Quarterly, 6: 2, 208 — 224
- Berdish, Laura and Corey Seeman, "Empathy and Occupational Diversity - Guiding Forces for a Service Revolution at Kresge Library", presentation to Michigan Library Association Annual Meeting, Lansing, Michigan, November 2009.
- Berdish, Laura and Corey Seeman, "Spanning the Straits of Business Information: Kresge Library’s Embedded Librarian Program for MAP (Multidisciplinary Action Program)", presentation to Special Libraries Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, June 2008.
- Seeman, Corey, "Thinking outside the Check-in Box: Using the Library Catalog for Local Hosting and Management of An Electronic Periodical", article published in the Journal of Internet Cataloging (Volume 7 Issue 3 & 4 2007).
- Zimmer, Jennifer Lammers and Sally Weston Ziph, "Library Instruction on the Go: Podcasting at Kresge Library", presentation to LOEX, 2007.
 Kresge Library News
- Subscribe via RSS Feed (XML)
 Kresge Library History
- Ground was broken for the construction of the Kresge Library in 1982.
- The building was completed in 1984.
- Coverage of the opening of Kresge Library may be found in the April 1985 issue of the Dividend.
 Directions and Campus Guides
- Directions to the Kresge Library
- For more information, see the current Ross School guide and directory
 Links for Library of Michigan Foundations State Librarian's Excellence Award
- These are some links to support our candidacy for the Award in 2010
- Criteria 1: Providing Customer Service
- Criteria 2: High Standards of Customer Service.