Plagiarism and Copyright Resources
From Kresge Library
Compiled By Corey Seeman
This page provides resources that will allow students to avoid plagiarism. For more information, please visit the Ross Community Values page.
 Tools to help with citing data properly in your work
- See also the RefWorks page on the Kresge Library Wiki.
- Resource provided by the University of Michigan Library to help you manage and use citations in your projects
- Web-based resource that can be used where ever you are connected to the Internet.
- Two guides from the University Library:
- Kresge Library RefWorks Handout
 Resources from the Ross School of Business
- Document from the Ross School as it related to the Ross Community Values
- Document is limited to current Ross students, faculty and staff - as well as other students at Michigan who are enrolled in Ross classes.
 Resources from the University of Michigan
Visit our Plagiarism for more information on resources and common problems encountered by students.
- Great basic resources with links to numerous guides at the University and other schools.
- Excellent set of tools to make sure that you are crediting information properly.
- This site provides basic information about copyright and scholarly publishing to support your activities as part of the U-M community - from their site.
 Citation Guides
Also visit the Citation Resources page on the Kresge Wiki.
- Extensive (42 pages) guide used at Harvard Business School.
- Can help with some of the more obscure business references.
- One page guide for how to cite material found on the web. From the Ross School.