Solar Energy Market
From Kresge Library
Compiled by Corey Seeman
Questions? Email email@example.com
 Kresge Library Databases
- Excellent source for renewable energy market and the solar energy market.
- You can search "solar energy" or browse recent reports including:
- Hydroelectric & Renewable Power Generation in the US - 22111c
- Electric Power Transmission, Control & Distribution in the US - 22112
- Excellent general reference for many business topics.
- Recent reports on solar energy include:
- The U.S. Solar Energy Market (SBI, March 2008)
- Renewable Energy Investment in the U.S. (Packaged Facts, November 2007)
- See report entitled "Renewable & Alternative Energy Industry"
 Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SREC)
- Marketing Green Power (Reports)
- Publications from the National Renewable Energy Labratory
- Markets and Policy pages at Greentechsolar
- Resource includes numerous smaller articles that focus on this topic.
- Solsystems, a solar energy finance and development firm
 Reports and White Papers
- 2010 Report is the result of sixteen months of research conducted by ten graduate students from the University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment.
- Follow the link above to the report or download the full PDF (19 MB)
 Government Websites
- DSIRE is a searchable database of a wide range of state incentives for wind, solar, other renewables; also includes research, information on and links to federal incentives.
- Primarily information on research into viable solar energy methods.
- Provides access to data sets, models and tools related to solar resources and research.
- Publications based on tools and data, including manuals for buildings and solar data from collections stations across the US.