Eagle River Light

From lighthouses

Revision as of 22:14, 3 June 2009 by Donaldcarter@comcast.net (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Eagle River Light in 1988 - 5th trip
Eagle River Light in 1988 - 5th trip

Eagle River, Michigan

Built: 1874

Decommissioned: 1908

The first lighthouse here was built in 1854 at the mouth of the river. It was rebuilt in 1874 at its present site where it remained in service until 1908. It is now a private residence.

Navigational Options

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey

Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2011 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.

This article was last modified on 6/3/2009.

Personal tools