Point Clark Light

From lighthouses

Revision as of 22:33, 3 June 2009 by Donaldcarter@comcast.net (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Point Clark Light in 1990 - 9th trip
Point Clark Light in 1990 - 9th trip

Amberly, Ontario

Built: 1859

This 90 foot-high tower with its white brick and red trim is one of the six Imperial Towers built to guard the waters around the Bruce Peninsula and into southern Georgian Bay. In 1967, Point Clark became the first Ontario lighthouse to be named a National Historic Site. The keeper's house has been turned into a marine museum.

Navigational Options

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey

Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2011 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.

This article was last modified on 6/3/2009.

Personal tools