From cosign wiki
This MediaWiki site is the collaborative documentation wiki for Cosign, an open-source project that was originally designed to provide the University of Michigan with a secure, single sign-on, web authentication system. Cosign is part of the National Science Foundation Middleware Initiative (NMI) EDIT software release.
This site features:
- An overview of Cosign's authentication process and components
- An adaptation of the Cosign SSO Scheme
- Information on building and installing Cosign
- Cosign_Wiki:Test install HOWTO: create a complete CoSign local installation with copy/paste-style explanations
- An adaptation of the Cosign authentication filter specification
- Frequently asked questions on Cosign builds, installation, and configuration
- Troubleshooting - a list of problems and how people have solved them.
For additional information:
Lists have been moved to sourceforge.net around Dec 2006.