Two Rivers Light

From lighthouses

Jump to: navigation, search
Two Rivers Light in 1989 - 8th trip
Two Rivers Light in 1989 - 8th trip

Two Rivers, Wisconsin

Built: 1883

Decommissioned: 1969

This structure stood at the end of the north pier of the Two Rivers Harbor. It was replaced by a steel structure in 1969 and was donated to the community of Two Rivers by the U.S. Coast Guard.

Navigational Options

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey

Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2011 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.

This article was last modified on 6/3/2009.

Personal tools